Monday, May 11, 2020

An Easter like no other


12 days until an Easter like no other.
I saw on Monday that my mom, Rosella Epp, has a cross right by her door. Jesus's sacrifice for our sins and then his rising from the grave is the reason we always have Easter.
This year will not be an Easter for getting new shoes and dress clothes for the family. This year we will not have huge Easter egg hunts and Easter SunRuns.
This is an Easter for listening.
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I also work full time with our business, Franklin Lawn Service. My husband, David, and I met as students at Tabor College and we have been married for almost 20 years. We have three great kids, Caleb, Harrison, and Laurel.